OUTLOOK & STRATEGY
Company Name: Airspace
Industry Corporation of China
Address: Floor 18, No. 118 Connaught Road West, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Aviation Logistics PlanCurrent Location：HOME > OUTLOOK&STRATEGY
As of 2009, AICC, relying on the existing more than 200 airports it has equipped, has begun to map out Hong Kong-based global aviation logistics.
Our development idea:
Utilizing our own logistics parks (at home and abroad), airports (at home and abroad), airlines, aircraft, cross-border e-commerce platform, logistics firms (at home and abroad), as well as as aviation logistics networks to carry out global logistics trading.
Our business philosophy:
(1) Combining domestic logistics parks (warehouses) with overseas ones;
(2) Combining domestic logistics airports with overseas ones;
(3) Combining domestic logistics firms with overseas ones;
(4) Combining regional logistics networks with global ones;
(5) Making regions interacted and the world interconnected.
1. To build domestic and overseas logistics hubs
AICC determines to set up six large logistics hubs in China as from 2016, which include:
(1) Yangtze River Delta Logistics Hub;
(2) Beibu Gulf Logistics Hub;
(3) North China Logistics Hub;
(4) Shandong Peninsula Logistics Hub;
(5) Northwest Logistics Hub;
(6) Southwest and Pearl River Delta Logistics Hub.
Upon completion, the six logistics hubs would be interconnected with more than 200 airports that AICC has equipped, initially shaping a basic logistics network covering more than 200 airports.
Meanwhile, AICC would erect four regional logistics networks overseas including：
(1) ASEAN Logistics Network ( ASEAN 10+3):
Including Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, South Korea, Japan.
(2) African Logistics Network:
Covering the whole countries and regions in South Africa, Central Africa, and West Africa.
(3) Dubai Logistics Network:
AICC decides to build Dubai into a global logistics hub, irradiating the Middle East and European and American areas.
(4) Ukraine-centered East and North European Logistics Network:
Ukraine, Russian Federation and some North European countries and regions.
Logistics hubs function as:
(1) Information processing centers
(2) Domestic and overseas logistics operators (exploring domestic and overseas market, coordinating and running domestic and overseas logistics)
(3) Cargo transport airports (including runways, airport aprons and hangars, etc.)
(4) Custom commodity inspection units
(5) Various logistics warehouses
(6) Cross-border e-commerce transaction platform
(7) Assembly workshops for special and exclusive products
2. Logistics Airline Company: Hong Kong Leyuan Airline
Hong Kong Leyuan Airline, a subsidiary of AICC, takes charge of logistics cargo transport. In the next 10 years, AICC would do the following things for the airline:
(1) Launch 1,000 airplanes of different types and tonnes;
(2) Open up 150-200 international cargo logistics airline channels;
(3) Build 100 overseas logistics parks (logistics airports).
(4) Logistics Operation Management
Transaction platform: Relying on AICC's self-developed airspace logistics information operation management platform and cross-border e-commerce platform to realize fast, efficient and precise domestic and overseas logistics services in 24 hours.
Function: Achieving integrated, standardized and centralized management over domestic and overseas logistics channels and custom commodity inspection.
Matching: Making every link and every program in all logistics parks equipped with an information processing center a reality, and building a big data processing center in accordance with industrial development needs.