PROJECTS & SOLUTIONS
Huatugou is located at the juncture of Qinghai and Xinjiang. At an altitude of 2,945 m, the airport is 5 km away from Huatugou Town and one of the domestic feeder-line airports built during the “12th Five-Year Plan” period.
Airspace Industry Corporation of China has successfully completed the equipment general contract project for Huatugou Airport.
1) Procurement of special vehicles for the civil airport;
2) Terminal luggage systems; security-check equipment;
3) Procurement and coordination of indoor lighting aid equipment for central substation;
4) Airport control (including communication) equipment;
5) Navigation equipment;
6) Procurement, debugging and coordination of equipment in meteorological projects;
7) Procurement and installation of terminal seats.