PROJECTS & SOLUTIONS
1) General layout: The project is close to the southern airfield area, which covers an area of about 5,500 square meters. The area is enclosed with 223 meters of steel mesh, with a stainless steel electric retractable door that is 9 m in width. There are a garbage compressor room covering 293.78 square meters, a weighbridge shed covering 102 square meters, and a duty room covering 165.95 square meters, all of which are in single-level frame structure. Buildings are parallel to the runway pavement.
2) Pavement project: The new road and the outdoor turnaround in the waste transfer station community cover an area of about 1,200 square meters. The road is an urban one, which is 4-7 m in width and single-surface slope.
3) Pavement structure design: Considering the vehicle property and construction quality of community road, cement concrete road is adopted.
4) Pavement structure from top to bottom is: cement concrete pavement 22 cm thick, lime-fly ash stabilized broken stone base 15 cm thick, and lime-ash soil subbase 15 cm thick.
5) Drainage engineering: There are no concealed conduits or surface hooks. Rainwater flows along the community road to the drainage system of the terminal area.